MPC-2070 Series Highlights
- Industrial-grade 7-inch panel computers
- Power-efficient Intel® Atom™ E3826 1.46 GHz processor
- Fanless design with a wide operating temperature range of -40 to 70°C
- Fast boot in sub-zero temperatures as low as -40°C, even without a heater
- Compact size: 200 x 140 x 54 mm (7.9 x 5.5 x 2.1 inches)
- Sunlight-readable 1000-nit display
- Glove-friendly multi-touch screen
- Class 1 Division 2*, ATEX Zone 2*, and IECEx Zone 2*
- 9 to 36V DC wide-range power input
- Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT
The MPC-2070 panel computers feature an energy-efficient Intel® Atom™ E3826 1.46 GHz processor with an average power consumption of 10 W. Packed in a rugged, fanless enclosure, it can withstand temperatures from -40 to 70°C, and its unique fast boot-up feature enables the MPC-2070 to be ready for use in less than 3 minutes, even in extremely cold environments all the way down to -40°C. The MPC-2070 Series also features a sunlight-readable 1000-nit display with a glove-friendly multi-touch screen, providing an excellent user experience for outdoor HMI applications. This series is also designed to meet the standards of Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx Zone 2 certifications*. Communication interfaces on the MPC-2070 panel computers include two Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, two USB ports, two RS-232/422/485 serial ports, four digital inputs, and four digital outputs.
To meet the high demands of Industrial IoT applications,the MPC-2070 panel computers are Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT, which means that they are pre-tested and verified to work with Microsoft Azure IoT services. Windows 10 IoT models are also available by request.
*Certification process is underway; check the latest product datasheet for the most up-to-date certification status