Productive area monitoring – including in series!
The safety laser scanner PSENscan provides two-dimensional area monitoring with an opening angle of 275 degrees and a protected field range of up to 5.5 metres. Thanks to the free configuration of warning fields and protected fields, plus the ability to adapt to structural conditions, the safety laser scanners are ideal for integrating into the widest range of applications. Use the safety laser scanners PSENscan in particular for stationary and mobile safeguarding as well as access monitoring!
When combined with configurable small controllers PNOZmulti or the controllers PSSuniversal, you have a complete, economical, one-stop solution.
Everything within view – Benefits of the safety laser scanner PSENscan
- Large opening angle with 275 degrees
- Always the right operating range thanks to unit versions with protected field operating ranges of 3 and 5.5 metres
- Easily integrated into the application due to compact housing and free configuration of the protected fields and warning fields
- Simultaneous monitoring of up to 3 separate zones plus set-up of up to 70 switchable configurations
- Series connection of up to 4 scanners in accordance with the Master-Slave principle
- Integrated operator display for receiving information immediately
- Exchangeable memory to transfer the configuration
- High availability as it is robust to dust
- Simple assembly and alignment of scanner with the appropriate accessories
Features of the safety laser scanner
- Compliant and approved in accordance with EN/IEC 61496-1 (Type 3), EN ISO 13849-1 (PL d) and IEC 61508 (SIL 2)
- Opening angle: 275 degrees
- Operating range: 3 / 5.5 m safety zone, 20 m warning zone
- Reaction time: 60ms
- Resolution: 30/40/50/70/150 mm
- Protection type: IP65