Moxa – Security Management Platform – “Monitor” and “Protect”
- Designed for OT (Operational Technology) networks
- Device (PLC/HMI/SCADA) management
- IEC-G102-BP-Pro-T – EtherCatchPro Intrusion Prevention System at each device
- IEF-G9010-2MGSFP-Pro-H-T – EtherFirePro Firewall with Intrusion Prevention System
- LIC-SDC-NEW-1Y-XN-SR – Security Dashboard Console Annual License
- Auto pattern update – Critical Asset Protection with Virtual Patching (SDC required for auto updates)
- Policy Management – Industrial Protocol Whitelist Control for Mission-Critical Assets
- Network traffic analysis – Threat Detection and Response within Supervisory Network
- Critical assets visibility – Application Traffic Visibility (deep packet inspection)
- Event alarms and logs dashboard
- Support for cross-plant management - can be easily integrated with Security Information and Event Management (SOC/SIEM) Software Systems.
- Email email@example.com for details – Brian Gallogly, President, Quantum Automation
Do you spend hours looking through spec sheets to find the right inverter duty motor combination?
Save time by using the selector guide below to choose your inverter duty motor system.
Benefits of using the Productivity1000
MQTT has emerged as the preferred IIoT communications protocol because it uses a lightweight and efficient publish/subscribe methodology to ensure secure messaging between devices and centralized brokers, making information easily available. With this in mind, all MicroSmart FC6A Plus PLCs now support MQTT protocol, enabling effective IIoT connectivity and control between systems in the field and the cloud. This pivotal enhancement allows users to connect all types of field data to on-site and cloud-based brokers and makes the information readily available for users and analytical applications.
Download the pdf attached for a complete IDEC MQTT solution: PLC, HMI, power supply, programming software, and cables.