Ewon| American machine builders name Ewon the number one choice for Remote Machine Access — 7th year in a row.
Control Design is one of the leading automation magazines in the United States. For their annual Reader’s Choice Awards 2021, they invited more than 15,000 individuals at American machine-building companies to name their favorite suppliers. HMS's Ewon solutions were chosen to be the number one supplier in “Remote machine access” — for the seventh year in a row.
Jerry O'Goman, V.P. of Advantech IIoT, participated in the Momenta podcast episode where he talks with Ken Forster about his experience in business leadership, general management and international sales and marketing for a variety of technology-based companies.
STAHL safety isolators provide a compact, cost-effective and easy-to-connect way to provide intrinsic safety and galvanic separation between a control system and field devices in a hazardous location. Digital and analog modules are available in single or dual-channel versions; a temperature module is also available. Digital and analog modules are rated for SIL applications and analog modules are HART compatible. The optional pac-BUS system can save cost and wiring time with modular accessories that allow modules to snap onto a DIN rail. These STAHL safety isolators have a 1-year warranty.
In line with global technology trends, Advantech USA explores the use of edge and AI applications that showcase our joint effort with ecosystem partners. In My WISE-PaaS magazine, we also garner the opinions of industry and academia professionals to share their views and analysis. Download now to read! https://reurl.cc/mqNA2A
ThingWorx Connector for Ewon Flexy
Combining the power of HMS Edge gateway solutions for data access and remote access with the power of ThingWorx service tools allows a small team of people to create an incredibly powerful service solution.
The ThingWorx-ready connector gives your Ewon Flexy access to tools such as Asset Advisor and Vuforia Chalk.
Moxa – Security Management Platform – “Monitor” and “Protect”
- Designed for OT (Operational Technology) networks
- Device (PLC/HMI/SCADA) management
- IEC-G102-BP-Pro-T – EtherCatchPro Intrusion Prevention System at each device
- IEF-G9010-2MGSFP-Pro-H-T – EtherFirePro Firewall with Intrusion Prevention System
- LIC-SDC-NEW-1Y-XN-SR – Security Dashboard Console Annual License
- Auto pattern update – Critical Asset Protection with Virtual Patching (SDC required for auto updates)
- Policy Management – Industrial Protocol Whitelist Control for Mission-Critical Assets
- Network traffic analysis – Threat Detection and Response within Supervisory Network
- Critical assets visibility – Application Traffic Visibility (deep packet inspection)
- Event alarms and logs dashboard
- Support for cross-plant management - can be easily integrated with Security Information and Event Management (SOC/SIEM) Software Systems.
- Email email@example.com for details – Brian Gallogly, President, Quantum Automation