The Industrial Internet of Things Starts with Intelligence at the Network Edge
Wzzard allows monitoring in remote and demanding locations at a much more reasonable price point per node than forerunner wireless technologies such as WirelessHART, WiFi, and Proprietary RF. Advanced power-saving features and low power consumption caters to networks deployed across difficult to reach and often power-less locations
Data filtering and aggregation in the gateway reduces the cost of data transfer and storage to centralized data systems .
Why Is Wzzard Exciting?
| || |
Wzzard Platform Technologies
- Wzzard Intelligent Edge Nodes, which connect to industry-standard sensors.
- SmartMesh IP wireless sensing technology which enables auto-forming, self-healing, self-sustaining networks that are also highly scalable.
- MQTT – a simple messaging transport protocol for M2M/IoT applications over wireless networks.
- Swarm 341 Gateway which serves as the gateway, connecting equipment and devices to the Internet or Intranet over either wired Ethernet or wireless cellular connections.
- Energy Consumption
- Condition Based Monitoring
- Water Level, including irrigation systems, tank level, and flood control
- Structural Systems Monitoring
- Perimeter Access Control
- Agricultural, including silo monitoring
- Smart Parking Systems
- Temperature and Environmental Monitoring
SmartMesh IP MQTT MESSAGING PROTOCOL
Wzzard uses the lightweight, publish/subscribe messaging transport MQTT protocol for sensor communications. MQTT is an extremely simple messaging protocol created for M2M and IoT applications over wireless networks. Because of its efficient distribution of information to single or multiple receivers, it is ideal for wireless connection to remote locations. Another benefit is low power usage, making it ideal to provide long life on batter power. MQTT is now supported by most platform system providers making integration with the Wzzard system quick and simple.