Stride managed switches allow networks to be configured to assure the highest performance and security levels. New Stride SE2 series switches provide Modbus TCP and EtherNet/IP management capability. SE2 Series managed Ethernet switches include 8-port (2 versions with fiber optic ports) and 16-port fast Ethernet switches; and an 18-port Gigabit switch. The 8-port switch and 18-port Gigabit switch models have SFP fiber optic ports for additional fiber connectivity at fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet speed. Stride switches are specifically built to provide reliable network connections in harsh industrial conditions including drastic temperature changes, electrical interference, and corrosion. Starting at $429.00, SE2 series managed switches have a 5-year warranty, are UL/cUL 508 and CE approved, and meet UL hazardous locations (Class I Div. 2) standards.
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Stride Managed Ethernet Switches Selection Guide
- The Stride managed switches allow you to design and build rugged, reliable and cost effective networks with industrial Ethernet switches that will survive extreme temperatures, as well as dirty, unreliable industrial power.
- Meeting UL hazardous locations (Class I Div. 2), and the IEC68-2 standard for vibration resilience, the Stride managed switches will provide years of reliable performance in applications too tough for commercial grade switches.
- Our managed switches offer Gigabit port and fast Ethernet options, as well as various fiber SFP modules (SFP transceivers) that can be used on select managed switch models.
8-port switch (2 versions with fiber optic ports), 16-port switch, and 8-port and 18-Port Gigabit switch models with SFP fiber optic port options.
- Stride SE2 Series Managed Ethernet Switches Overview
- Stride SE2 Managed Ethernet Switches How-To Videos
5-port, 8-port, 10-port, and 16-port switch (2 versions with fiber optic ports); and 8-port and 10-Port Gigabit port switch models (with SFP fiber optic port options).
- Stride SE Series Managed Ethernet Switches Overview
- Stride SE Managed Ethernet Switches How-To Videos
Stride SE2 Series Managed Ethernet Switches
(8, 16, 18 ports)
Stride SE Series Managed Ethernet Switches
(5, 8, 10, 16 ports)
Stride SFP Industrial Ethernet Fiber Transceivers
SFP Transceivers Specifications