Q: I can’t pull up the system screen on my C-more. Is there any situation where the C-more will not allow me to open it? A: No. The system screen should always be accessible from any of your C-more screens. Here are some tips to get it to open:
- Press in the top left corner of the screen (not on the bezel) for at least 3 seconds.
- If that doesn’t work try using a soft and small object (like a pencil eraser) instead of your finger.
- You can also try moving the pointing object (your finger, eraser, etc…) around in the area of the top left corner as you hold it down. If this works, then the screen alignment may be off slightly and causing the touchscreen to not register your request.
- If those steps fail, power cycle the panel and try again once the panel is completely booted
- See Chapter 5 in the C-more User Manual for more information on the System Screens