- Single-Pole Mini Circuit Breakers
- Two-Pole Mini Circuit Breakers
- Three-Pole Mini Circuit Breakers
- FAZ-NA series mini circuit breakers start at $18.00
Eaton FAZ-NA Series mini circuit breakers offer optimum and efficient protection for feeder, branch and control circuits up to 40 amps.
- FAZ-NA series DIN-rail mountable circuit breakers are available with C or D trip characteristics in accordance with UL 489.
- These industrial circuit breakers are current limiting, which means they limit the let-through energy to less than the available symmetrical current.
- Single-pole, two-pole and three-pole models are available.
- Dual rated for AC or DC applications
- Complete range of UL 489 listed DIN rail mounted miniature circuit breakers up to 40 ampere current rating
- Single-pole, two-pole and three-pole models
- Current limiting design provides fast short circuit interruption that reduces the let-through energy, which can damage the circuit
- Suitable for branch circuit device protection
- Thermal magnetic overcurrent protection: two levels, categorized by C and D curves
- C curve magnetic trip point: 5 to 10 times the rated current, typically used for small transformers, pilot devices, etc.
- D curve magnetic trip point: 10 to 20 times the rated current, typically used for transformers or very high inductive loads.
- Trip Free Design: Breaker cannot be defeated by holding the handle in the "ON" position.
- Captive screws cannot be lost
- SWD (switching duty) Rated Circuit Breaker
- suitable for switching fluorescent lighting loads (In </=20A)
- Fulfills UL 489, CSA C22.2 No.5 and also IEC 60947-2 Standard
- Can also be used in applications for which UL 1077 or CSA C22.2 No.235 are also allowed
- Field installable shunt trip and auxiliary switch subsequent mounting
- Module width of only 17.7 mm (per pole)
- Contact position indicator (red / green)
- 35mm DIN-rail mountable, utilizing spring clip
- Suitable for Reverse Feed applications
Feeder and Branch Circuit Protection
- Convenience receptacle circuits (internal / external)
- Motor control circuits
- Load circuits leaving the equipment (external)
- HACR equipment (Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration)
- PLC I/O points
- Power supplies
- Control instrumentation
- Power conditioners
- UL Listed under UL 489
Category DIVQ File E235139
Category DIHS E257181
- CSA 22.2, No. 5 File 204453
- CE LVD 2006/95/EC
- IEC/EN 60947-2
FAZ-NA Series Mini Circuit Breakers Overview