IDEC is expanding our relay selection by introducing new 6mm and 14mm RV8H interface relays with a UL listed Class I Division 2 rating, designed specifically for use in hazardous locations. These interface relays are suited for controls used in applications such as oil and gas equipment, panel building, refineries, painting and mixing chambers, mining, waste water treatment and other locations that may require a 6-amp switching capability in a compact space.
• Space-saving 14mm width
• Universal AC/DC socket with built-in surge suppression and green LED Indicator
• Gold plated contacts (2-pole model only)
• Pre-assembled relay and DIN mount socket
• Universal screw terminals (flat and Philips) or spring clamp terminals
• Only 70 mm in height from DIN rail
• Release lever for easy locking and removal of relay
• Wide input voltage range: 6 to 240V
• High dielectric strength and impulse withstand voltages.
• Reverse polarity protected
• RoHS compliant
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Keep up to date with the newest products, application notes,
software updates & price changes from Quantum Automation.
Copyright © 1991 - 2016 Quantum Automation. All Rights Reserved.