- NITRA Pneumatic Air Filters Technical Specs
- NITRA Pneumatic Air Regulators Technical Specs
- NITRA Pneumatic Air Lubricators Technical Specs
- NITRA Pneumatic Air Filter Regulator Combo Tech Specs
- NITRA Pneumatic Air Soft Start Dump Valves Tech Specs
- NITRA Pneumatic Air Relief Valves Technical Specs
- NITRA Pneumatic Air Preparation Accessories Technical Specs
With the addition of dozens of new models, NITRA pneumatic air filters, regulators, lubricators (FRLs), soft start/dump valves and air relief valves are available in 1/8 to 1-inch NPT female port sizes to meet a broad range of pneumatic air preparation applications. Modular design permits stand-alone or combined NITRA pneumatic FRL operations. ASD Series soft-start/dump valves allow pneumatic components to be pressurized slowly for safety and control. Soft-start valves are equipped with manual override, LED indication, and an integral gauge monitors system pressure. ASD valve prices start at $49.00 . AGP series gauge port adapter plates ( $5.50 ) allow mounting of larger pressure gauges and transmitters on regulators, filter/regulators, and soft-start valves. ADB series distribution blocks are used to divide the air stream between FRL components.