Connect Devices to Databases With 4G LTE
Moxa is now offering the 4G LTE Jump Start Kit to make this as easy and cost effective as possible. It includes an easily-programmed Modbus data logger with built-in 4G LTE communications, a Modbus gateway that connects to the most common types of PLCs and RTUs, and an I/O module to collect analog and digital sensor data. For a limited time, this kit is available for under $600 to qualified system integrators and OEMs.
- Easily makes data from the most common sensors and devices available over a 4G LTE connection to a cloud-connected database or platform for dashboards, remote monitoring, and IIoT applications
- Huge savings on data plan costs through built-in data compression and programmable data processing
- Free ThingsPro software includes ready-to-use Modbus and 4G LTE configuration interface as well as RESTful APIs for C/C++/Python programming
4G LTE and Modbus in a Linux Box
The ThingsPro package also includes a built-in Modbus data management platform, allowing the UC-8112-LX to act as a programmable Modbus datalogger. All of the Modbus data collected by the UC-8112-LX can be made available to your remote SCADA as needed, or processed and integrated into a database that will be utilized by a software application.
APIs for Maximum Flexibility, Minimum Effort
Connects to Nearly Any Sensor or Device
Working with an unsupported sensor or a different protocol such as EtherNet/IP? Not to worry. Moxa offers a wide range of I/O modules and protocol gateways that can be substituted or added depending on your situation. Contact us to find out what combination works best for your needs.
- UC-8112-LX programmable 4G LTE Modbus data logger with ThingsPro platform for Modbus data acquisition, compression, uplink protocol, database integration
- MGate MB3180 Modbus gateway for communication with most PLCs and RTUs
- ioLogik E1242 I/O module supporting a combination of analog and digital inputs
- Verizon 4G LTE module, cellular antenna, GPS antenna, and panel mounting kit